Medullan – Propelling the HealthCare Revolution
Medullan delivers Health Innovation Consulting for both Fortune 500 Clients and Employee Founded Start-Ups. Medullan’s focus is on Innovation Strategy, Rapid Prototyping & Beta Testing of Digital Solutions including Mobile Apps, and Spin-Offs (start-ups founded with our employees). We are seeking Director of Program Management to lead our team of Project Managers. Reporting to the Vice President of Program Management, the Director of Program Management will be responsible for delivering Client Excellence, Solution Delivery Excellence, Team Management and Internal Leadership.
• Strategically work with Clients to understands their innovation objectives and take a lean approach to accomplish the objectives
• Manage, coach and mentor Medullan’s Project Management team on client engagements
• Plan, lead, and facilitate client meetings at multiple levels
• Provide dashboard-level summary status on all key accounts to Company Leadership
• Work closely with cross-functional team members to estimate and plan multi-track projects
• Consult with company leadership to identify new opportunities to drive expansion of existing client accounts
• Participate in project staffing process
• Hire, train , and develop Project Management team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years’ experience with customer facing project management
• Experience managing client engagements and board-room facilitation experience.
• Ability to manage large enterprise-level software projects for programs of 25+ people
• Experience leading work-shop style meetings to identify, define and chart roadmaps for complex business problems
• Comprehensive understanding of Agile project methodology (Scrum, Kanban, or Spiral)
• Experience working in a consulting environment
• High energy level and solid verbal/written communication skills
• Experience in the Healthcare Industry a plus
• Ability to travel (30-60%)
Compensation: Base Salary + Performance Bonus + Equity. A comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package will be offered, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are building a unique company that will produce the next generation of global business leaders. We pride ourselves on a non-hierarchical, no-nonsense work environment where our people can push their career growth as far as their own abilities, skills, and adaptability can take them.